Summer is here in what is one of the ultimate thrills and tests of crossdressing? For many it is wearing a swimming costume and portraying a convincing female shape. The correct female shape means a nice flat front in the crotch area which can be difficult to pull off in a swimsuit. How do we achieve that flattering tuck and convincing shape when swimming en femme?Most swimsuits are made from a lycra/spandex mix which is both a help and a hinderance when needing the flat female front. The material shows all too readily every lump and bump that may be present. However, it also has qualities ideally suited to helping support tucking of the penis and testicles.
There are 2 widely used methods of tucking:
- 1. Tucking with tape
- 2. Tucking with a gaff
The tape method is the most effective method of tucking but it can have adverse medical consequences if not done correctly and if it is over-used. To tuck with tape you must be clean shaven BUT if you tape over the sensitive skin too soon after shaving you can end up with a shin rash and even a fungal infection. Also, once tucked using the tape method you cannot go to the bathroom without cutting off all the tape. This results in some girls refraining from relieving themselves for uncomfortable periods of time.
TUCKING WITH TAPE: Given that Tucking with Tape is the most effective for use with a swimsuit the following is the step-by-step procedure to end up with a nice flat front:
- Make sure you are clean shaven
- Take a cool shower/bath to reduce the temperature of the testicles
- Wrap a piece of medical lint/mesh around the penis and secure with a small piece of medical tape
- Lie on a bed and use a hand to carefully push the testicles up into their sockets
- Now push the penis and scrotum flesh back between the thighs
- Take a long strip of medical tape and apply down and along the full shaft of the penis, through the legs and up the crack of the buttocks, securing just above the crack at the underwear waist-line
- Secure end of tape above the buttocks with more tape
- Pull on your swimsuit and/or double up with a gaff for extra support
We always recommend the safe use of medical tape which is intended for use on the surface of skin. Duct Tape available in home improvement stores is widely used and incredibly effective, but WORD OF WARNING. Duct tape is not intended for use on skin and is very hard to remove. It needs a considerable amount of time soaking in a bath to soften the adhesive to get off without tearing the flesh.
TUCKING WITH A CROSSDRESSER GAFF: This is the most common form of tucking to get a flat front since it is easy and has none of the possible negative medical consequences of tucking using tape. A thong gaff for tucking is best and is a reinforced thong panty usually made from a lycra/spandex material.
- Lie on the bed with a thong gaff pulled up to your knees
- Push the pelvis off the bed
- Tuck the genitals back through the legs and hold with one hand
- With the other hand pull up the thong gaff so that the genitals are secure back between the legs
- Adjust the strength of the tuck by pulling the thong gaff back and upwards between the buttock cheeks
- Pull on your swimsuit
As with the tape method you may want to tuck the testicles up into their sockets but many find this a little uncomfortable and so do not bother.
The most effective method when swimming en femme is to tuck with tape. Do bear in mind that the longer you are in the water and are moving the more chance the adhesive on the tape will slowly soften and the tuck eventually work loose. After swimming we would recommend changing into a dry swimsuit so that the tape maintains its strength for as long as possible. Similarly, when tucking with just the thong gaff method we would strongly recommend you change swimsuit and gaff to a dry set after swimming.