How to Get Sexy Legs
We get girls in our store all the time with gorgeous legs! So, our natural curiosity led us to ask some of our lovely visitors how they manage to maintain such lovely feminine legs and appear to move so nimbly in their heels.
The most common answers for maintaining sexy legs seems to be a combination of events. This includes thorough shaving and moisturizing, usually on a daily or weekly basis. Quality hosiery is another answer we get a lot from our customers. The way nice hosiery looks on the legs can make all the difference. Whether that be stockings, stay-ups or pantyhose, the better quality the sexier your legs will look. Last but not least, your footwear has a lot to do with shaping your legs. Heels will define, straighten, and tone your legs for a sexy look. Oh, and of course some squats to tone the legs and backside.
We recently did a little research on some of our regular callers to GlamourBoutique.com. We asked a couple of them what they considered to be the most important ingredients to their sexy legs. Here’s what they said:
- Smooth Legs – Most of these lucky ladies we asked were able to shave their legs as part of their dressing routine. I know not a lot of CD woman can do this but, shaving really makes your legs look super sexy and feminine. In addition to shaving, all these ladies understood the importance of moisturizing their hairless legs! The regular use of a good quality moisturizer will keep your legs looking soft and silky. Moisturizing daily can get rid of ingrown hairs, dry/rough skin, and discoloration sometimes. It will also make your legs soft to the touch.
- Bronzed– Having a slight tan (real or manufactured!) is also a big plus, since it helps to hide any blemishes/imperfections. This will allow you to wear the sheerest of hosiery or even none at all for those with tanned legs. Having a slight tan year round also makes you look more vibrant and gives a nice glow to your skin. Having nice glowing skin is super sexy.
- Toning – Fortunately most men actually have more naturally toned legs than many genetic ladies. So, it doesn’t take a lot of effort to enhance what you already have! There are lots of simple exercises that can improve the shape of your calfs, and thighs. If you are not an exercise person, that is okay, just doing some squats or leg lifts a couple times a day can do the trick over a couple months. For more exercise advice, refer to the bottom of the article.
- Good Quality Hosiery– For those who cannot shave and/or those with visible imperfections that cannot easily be hidden, there is relief. Make sure to invest in some good quality opaque pantyhose or stockings/stay-ups. Preferably look for hosiery with a ‘sheen’ design, since that can really make your legs look shiny and sexy, like our Opaque Support Pantyhose for Crossdressers. This pantyhose blocks out any hair and/or imperfections, so you can be worry free. Buying more expensive hosiery will be a benefit for any CD because they will last much longer than cheaper alternatives.
- Heels to Die For – Heels are a very important part of a crossdressers wardrobe. Not only do they give an immediate feminine air and grace when you move, but they immediately tone the calf to make them seem much more shapely and feminine.
Here are some toning exercises that will create killer legs!
Thighs, and glutes.
Start by having your back facing your desired chair and feet hip-width apart. When you are ready to start, slowly lower your butt to the chair. Stop right before you are about to touch the chair. Hold for three seconds and then release and stand back up.
3 sets of 10-15 should have your lower body feeling nice.
Thighs, hips, glutes
Start by holding the back of a chair or sturdy object. Position your feet in a V position like the woman to the right. Press heels together. To begin, start in a standing position. When ready to start, bend your knees and lift your heels off the floor slowly. Lower your hips until you feel the tightening of your muscles.
3 sets of 10-15 reps
There you have it. Email us if you have any comments or recommendations on how to get sexy legs at email@example.com. We would love to hear how you keep up with your legs!