The annual GlamourBoutique.com Sexy Legs photo contest for crossdressers will be open for entries late September. This contest is very popular with girls uncomfortable with exposing facial features for the Glamour Girl contest held January since all we need to see are your ‘pins’. Whilst the sun is still shining and the tan has not subsided, now be a great time to take some sexy leg selfies.
So what’s the secret of a great ‘Sexy Legs’ photograph? Whilst there are no hard and fast rules, our judges have come up with their top tips to help you make the most of your assets:
- Smooth legs with a nice sheen. Our judges love to see carefully shaved legs that have been well moisturized with a nice shine.sheen to the skin’s surface. A nice tan is a plus! If you cannot shave then good quality opaque hosiery to hide the leg hair are a must.
- Good picture angle. Make use of a friend to take your picture if you can so you can concentrate on posing. For most shooting legs from below is the most attractive angle. This can be difficult when on your own but make use of devices such as a ‘Selfie Stick’ for your smart phone.
- Framing the picture. Remember the focus of this contest is on ‘Sexy Legs’. If you send us a full length body picture from far away it may be discounted because the legs are not the main feature. If necessary crop and frame the picture so your legs are the star feature.
- Shoes or bare feet. If going bare then make sure you have had a pedicure with well-maintained feet. Alternatively, attractive hosiery and/or a sexy pair of shoes can elevate your legs appeal. Remember even a small heel will transform the shape of a male leg into a more attractive female shape.
- Great photo quality. Better to use natural light outside or near a window than no light source at all. Remember the judges need to see your legs so poor lighting, bad focus and other imperfections will mean you will be consigned to the ‘Nice try, but…’ pile.
There are some amazing prizes to win and entries will be accepted directly to the Contest app on our Facebook Page OR you may email in up to 3 entries maximum. Take a look at some of the Top Entries from last year to get inspired and remember to look online or in magazines how genetic girl models show of their legs.
Please remember when taking pics we respectfully ask you:
- Not to submit any entries of an ‘adult’ nature as we easily blush
- Not to submit group shots
- Not to digitally enhance/touch up pictures
- Get permission from any professional that has taken your pictures before submitting to the contest
We will open the contest late September and send an alert via email and Facebook on the day it starts. Make sure to open your emails in September and/or keep checking our Facebook page.