Choose from the following delicious colors: Bright Red, Berry, Pink, Royal/Dark Red and shape them shorter or wear them extra-long. If applied and removed correctly these nails will allow for many re-applications of your Nail Tips. Remember these are extra-large talons made exclusively for wider/male nail beds and can be used over and over again – don’t be fooled by cheaper imitations.
Hints for Application:
1. Clean nails thoroughly.
2. Size the nail tips – try several of the tips (rounded end towards the cuticle) until you find the right match.
3. Clean cuticles with an orange stick.
4. Trim your own nails and file to the ends of each finger.
5. Apply the Nail Tips. Paint glue onto own nail (or apply tabs), place nail tip up to the cuticle and press down holding for approximately 5 seconds. Press and rub the nail towards the cuticle and remove any excess glue. Repeat for each nail.
6. Shape the Nail Tip by cutting into a V then cut off the sharp end at the required length, file and then shape.
7. Repeat steps for the other hand.
To REMOVE Nail Tips, gently place a nail between the full nail tip and natural nail at the cuticle end and snap forward under the nail tip to break the seal. Soak the Tips in warm soapy water if necessary before using again.