White Bridal Underbust Corset
German bridal Underbust corset with full steel boning, an 11.5 inch front busk and tight lacing for waist reduction.
This White Satin underbust corset is a contemporary European design, intended to give the classic hourglass shape and is constructed in order to provide extreme waist reduction once worn-in. These carefully crafted traditional corsets emphasize the feminine shape and flatten the abdomen. Cut over the hip to minimize flaring in the lower part they are a perfect style for crossdressers and particularly those with a passion for bridal outfits. The lower shelf-cup design ensures the top corset edge stay below dress and gown tops.
This corset should be ordered 4 to 6″ smaller than your actual waist measurement if you have an average body type. For persons with a 34 and above waist size and with an inch or more of soft flesh to pinch around the waist then we recommend ordering up to a maximum of 6″ below your actual waist measurement. Persons with a 32 inch or less waist should order up to 4 inches below their actual waist size.
Front center length 11.5″.
How do I choose the right size corset?
To get the right fit for your corset, you will want to start by using a tape measure to measure the narrowest part of your waist, which you can find by bending the top part of your body with your legs straight – where your waist creases is going to be the place to measure.
Take 5-7 inches off this number, and this will be the size you need for your corset.
Handy tip: If you can pinch an inch or more of soft flesh around the waist then you can deduct up to a maximum of 7 inches from the actual waist measurement, otherwise deduct just 5. We recommend with the double-boned corsets that you deduct a full 7 or 8 inches if your waist size is 38 or above to get the correct size. These corsets are extra strong, so a full 8-inch cinch is possible.
For further guidance, read our corset shape and style blog post, or head to the corset and waist training help section of our blog.
|Corset Size||Actual waist measurement|
- Made from deluxe materials including 100% stainless steel, flexible steel boning – flat and spiral
- 100% durable cotton-twill lined with soft, strong outer-panel material
- Traditional Eurpean design
- Intended for tight-lacing and guaranteed to last under normal use
- Superior artisanal workmanship ensures each corset is made to exacting standards
- All styles and sizes in stock ready to ship direct from the U.S.A.
- Easy-returns for size exchange
- No quibble money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your corset(s) upon inspection
- Live customer support 7 days a week for help with sizeing on 1-888 721 8688