Silky Green Satin Corset
European designed green satin steel boned cincher for reducing and training the waist.
Sumptuous waist cinching corset in glorious summer green silky satin. European designed to traditional and exacting standards. Each garment has full steel-boning and will cinch up to 4-6 inches. Choose the corset size at least 4″ below your natural (relaxed) waist size.
How do I choose the right size corset?
To get the right fit for your corset, you will want to start by using a tape measure to measure the narrowest part of your waist, which you can find by bending the top part of your body with your legs straight – where your waist creases is going to be the place to measure.
Take 5-7 inches off this number, and this will be the size you need for your corset.
Handy tip: If you can pinch an inch or more of soft flesh around the waist then you can deduct up to a maximum of 7 inches from the actual waist measurement, otherwise deduct just 5. We recommend with the double-boned corsets that you deduct a full 7 or 8 inches if your waist size is 38 or above to get the correct size. These corsets are extra strong, so a full 8-inch cinch is possible.
For further guidance, read our corset shape and style blog post, or head to the corset and waist training help section of our blog.
|Corset Size||Actual waist measurement|
- Made from deluxe materials including 100% stainless steel, flexible steel boning – flat and spiral
- 100% durable cotton-twill lined with soft, strong outer-panel material
- Traditional Eurpean design
- Intended for tight-lacing and guaranteed to last under normal use
- Superior artisanal workmanship ensures each corset is made to exacting standards
- All styles and sizes in stock ready to ship direct from the U.S.A.
- Easy-returns for size exchange
- No quibble money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your corset(s) upon inspection
- Live customer support 7 days a week for help with sizeing on 1-888 721 8688