Copper Satin Corset
10.5 inch long Copper satin, steel boned cincher perfect for training the immediate waist area.
One of the best waist-cinching corsets available at under $80 available anywhere on the web; 10.5″ long waist cincher. Made by the same manufacturer as our best selling underbust corset, it has stainless steel stays and boning to give a genuine 4 to 6 inch cinch. This version available in Copper colored Satin which is particularly eye-catching under lights. Gorgeous summertime corset.
This length corset can be worn for shorter girls all the way up to 6 foot if only the waist needs to be cinched. Those over six feet in height and also larger-framed girls with a lower belly that needs cinching in addition to the waist will need to consider a slightly longer underbust corset.
This is a very popular summertime corset for crossdressers and transgender girls as it is a great match for lighter clothing and looks especially good with healthy, tanned skin. Being a 10.5″ length front-busk this copper satin corset cinches the immediate waist and so is less bulky than a full underbust corset. This may be a consideration for those wearing tighter clothes. Shorter corsets are also more comfortable to sit in for long periods of time or driving.
If wearing on the outside of clothing wear tan hosiery or even tanning cream to match your healthy legs color with the copper satin sheen of the corset.
How do I choose the right size corset?
To get the right fit for your corset, you will want to start by using a tape measure to measure the narrowest part of your waist, which you can find by bending the top part of your body with your legs straight – where your waist creases is going to be the place to measure.
Take 5-7 inches off this number, and this will be the size you need for your corset.
Handy tip: If you can pinch an inch or more of soft flesh around the waist then you can deduct up to a maximum of 7 inches from the actual waist measurement, otherwise deduct just 5. We recommend with the double-boned corsets that you deduct a full 7 or 8 inches if your waist size is 38 or above to get the correct size. These corsets are extra strong, so a full 8-inch cinch is possible.
For further guidance, read our corset shape and style blog post, or head to the corset and waist training help section of our blog.
|Corset Size||Actual waist measurement|
- Made from deluxe materials including 100% stainless steel, flexible steel boning – flat and spiral
- 100% durable cotton-twill lined with soft, strong outer-panel material
- Traditional Eurpean design
- Intended for tight-lacing and guaranteed to last under normal use
- Superior artisanal workmanship ensures each corset is made to exacting standards
- All styles and sizes in stock ready to ship direct from the U.S.A.
- Easy-returns for size exchange
- No quibble money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your corset(s) upon inspection
- Live customer support 7 days a week for help with sizeing on 1-888 721 8688