Purple Steel Boned Underbust Corset Waist Cincher
Sale: $10 OFF
Crafted from strong premium Purple Satin outer panels, durable cotton lining and 100% steel boning the Purple Steel Boned Underbust Corset Waist Cincher been designed to be used all day, every day if needed. With a shorter 10.5 inch length, these cincher corsets are intended for average length torsos. The European design will result in a classic smooth curved hourglass figure.
Guaranteed to last and as always you are protected by our no-quibble return policy on all corsets. If you are not delighted with your purchase upon its arrival simply follow the enclosed easy return instructions and we will refund you the full cost of the corset, no questions asked.
GlamourBoutique.com do NOT sell plastic boned corsets that are pretty fashion items. Such garments cannot be used for cinching the waist. All our corsets are of traditional designs using the strongest materials to ensure a long, trouble-free life of tight-lacing with each garment. If you follow the easy-instructions enclosed with each corset order you will not only reduce your waist but will have a corset that lasts a long time with proper use.
Wear a tight t-shirt, cami or teddy as a liner between the skin and corset and you will protect the corset from sweat and body oils and thereby reduce any cleaning/maintenance in the future.
How do I choose the right size corset?
To get the right fit for your corset, you will want to start by using a tape measure to measure the narrowest part of your waist, which you can find by bending the top part of your body with your legs straight – where your waist creases is going to be the place to measure.
Take 5-7 inches off this number, and this will be the size you need for your corset.
Handy tip: If you can pinch an inch or more of soft flesh around the waist then you can deduct up to a maximum of 7 inches from the actual waist measurement, otherwise deduct just 5. We recommend with the double-boned corsets that you deduct a full 7 or 8 inches if your waist size is 38 or above to get the correct size. These corsets are extra strong, so a full 8-inch cinch is possible.
For further guidance, read our corset shape and style blog post, or head to the corset and waist training help section of our blog.
|Corset Size||Actual waist measurement|
- Made from deluxe materials including 100% stainless steel, flexible steel boning – flat and spiral
- 100% durable cotton-twill lined with soft, strong outer-panel material
- Traditional Eurpean design
- Intended for tight-lacing and guaranteed to last under normal use
- Superior artisanal workmanship ensures each corset is made to exacting standards
- All styles and sizes in stock ready to ship direct from the U.S.A.
- Easy-returns for size exchange
- No quibble money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your corset(s) upon inspection
- Live customer support 7 days a week for help with sizeing on 1-888 721 8688