Pink Full Corset with Half Cups
Sale: $20 OFF
This half-cup full steel boned corset provides instant hourglass figure appearance. This pink satin corset exaggerates the hourglass figure effect by not only emphasizing the narrow waist but the cut above the hips on the side. This gives the effect of added hips which is ideal in crossdresser corsets. The look is complete with the half-cups lifting the breasts to maximize fullness
Being a longer half-cup corset it helps to contain muffin top caused with shorter corsets on some people. If you are a crossdresser with existing breast flesh or a transgender girl with breast development then this is the ideal corset to emphasize your female shape. Some crossdressers even use one of our cleavage creators with this corset which can produce enough of a bust without having to use breast forms.
European design with traditional construction methods ensure a strong, yet beautiful garment. These long torso corsets with steel busks will hold up to the rigors of waist training and waist reduction of 2 to 4 inches. For sizing we recommend you order 3 to 6 inches below your actual waist measurement.
These corsets are also perfect for wearing under a long gown if you need to cinch your waist with a full-length corset but don’t want any of the corset to show over the top of the gown/dress.
How do I choose the right size corset?
To get the right fit for your corset, you will want to start by using a tape measure to measure the narrowest part of your waist, which you can find by bending the top part of your body with your legs straight – where your waist creases is going to be the place to measure.
Take 5-7 inches off this number, and this will be the size you need for your corset.
Handy tip: If you can pinch an inch or more of soft flesh around the waist then you can deduct up to a maximum of 7 inches from the actual waist measurement, otherwise deduct just 5. We recommend with the double-boned corsets that you deduct a full 7 or 8 inches if your waist size is 38 or above to get the correct size. These corsets are extra strong, so a full 8-inch cinch is possible.
For further guidance, read our corset shape and style blog post, or head to the corset and waist training help section of our blog.
|Corset Size||Actual waist measurement|
- Made from deluxe materials including 100% stainless steel, flexible steel boning – flat and spiral
- 100% durable cotton-twill lined with soft, strong outer-panel material
- Traditional Eurpean design
- Intended for tight-lacing and guaranteed to last under normal use
- Superior artisanal workmanship ensures each corset is made to exacting standards
- All styles and sizes in stock ready to ship direct from the U.S.A.
- Easy-returns for size exchange
- No quibble money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your corset(s) upon inspection
- Live customer support 7 days a week for help with sizeing on 1-888 721 8688