Ultimate Leather Waist Cincher
Extra strong waist trainer made with soft yet incredibly strong soft leather. This steel boned corset is just 10.5″ long and is perfect for reduction of the immediate waist area.
HOW TO SIZE/MEASURE FOR A TRADITIONAL CORSET
With a tape-measure, measure the narrowest part of the waist – for genetic females that is usually 2″ above the tummy button and for genetic males that is at the lower part of the tummy button. If not sure of the narrowest part of the waist stand facing a mirror and bend the top part of the body to the side keeping the legs straight. Where the waist creases that is the point you should measure. Take that measurement as your ACTUAL WAIST SIZE.
You then deduct 5″ to 7″ from the actual waist size to get the correct corset size needed (e.g. you have an actual waist measurement of 35″ so you need a 30″ or 28″ corset to fit an existing waist of 35″). If you can pinch an inch or more of soft flesh around the waist then you can deduct up to a maximum of 7″ from the actual waist measurement, otherwise deduct just 5 inches. We recommend with the double-boned corsets you deduct a full 7” or 8” if your waist size is 38 or above to get the correct size. These corsets are extra strong so a full 8″ cinch is quite possible particularly if you can pinch an inch.
For help with sizeing please call us on 1-888-721-8688 anytime between 10am and 10pm Monday through Sunday and we’ll be glad to advise you.
|Corset Size||Actual Waist Size|
|20||25 to 27 inch waist|
|22||27 to 29 inch waist|
|24||29 to 31 inch waist|
|26||31 to 33 inch waist|
|28||33 to 35 inch waist|
|30||35 to 37 inch waist|
|32||37 to 39 inch waist|
|34||39 to 41 inch waist|
|36||41 to 43 inch waist|
|38||43 to 45 inch waist|
|40||45 to 47 inch waist|
|42||47 to 49 inch waist|
|44||49 to 51 inch waist|
|46||51 to 53 inch waist|
- Made from deluxe materials including 100% stainless steel, flexible steel boning – flat and spiral
- 100% durable cotton-twill lined with soft, strong outer-panel material
- Traditional Eurpean design
- Intended for tight-lacing and guaranteed to last under normal use
- Superior artisanal workmanship ensures each corset is made to exacting standards
- All styles and sizes in stock ready to ship direct from the U.S.A.
- Easy-returns for size exchange
- No quibble money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your corset(s) upon inspection
- Live customer support 7 days a week for help with sizeing on 1-888 721 8688