SALE Coupon: MEM10 for 10% OFF
SALE Coupon: MEM15 for 15% OFF
The ideal alternative to silicone breast forms, the Pal’s breast forms are sold as a pair and made using a safe, hypoallergenic and soft blend of polymer and mineral oil. Boasting an incredibly realistic feel which is further complemented by a symmetrical yet still natural shape, these gel breast forms have a flat back for a firmer, more comfortable fit. They are a great choice as crossdresser breasts, or anyone looking for their first pair of transgender breast forms.
A superb and affordable option if you are allergic to silicone or wanting to try something different, these gel breast forms are incredibly versatile, and can be trimmed down to ensure they’re the perfect fit for your favorite bra. Such is their adaptability; you can even pierce the nipples to add eye-catching jewelry or alter the skin tone using makeup such as foundation.
To use these breast forms, simply pop on your favorite bra (we recommend an underwired or pocket bra), insert the forms which will sit snugly against your skin without slipping, and you are ready to go. Discover our Jiggle Bra if you don’t yet have a favorite.
Who are they best for?
Anyone looking for more diverse or affordable gel breast forms.
How many colors are these breast forms available in?
Nude/pale flesh with a realistic darker nipple.
If you require a darker skin tone, this product can be colored using a foundation.
Reasons why we love these gel breast forms
- The super comfortable lightweight gel means you can easily wear these breast forms all day.
- Get the perfect fit – due to the unique non-liquid gel properties of these forms, you can use regular scissors to trim them to be the ideal size. After cutting, simply dust the area with talcum powder.
- They are washable using warm, mildly soapy water. Just leave them to dry naturally afterward and dust with talcum powder to finish.
- These breast forms are safe to sleep in too.
Size specifications of the Pal’s Breast Forms
Please carefully read the below points before purchasing these breast forms.
- Do not wear latex or latex-based clothing with these breast forms.
- Do not wear if you are allergic to plastic or vanilla.
- If you choose to wear dark-colored clothing, ensure each item has been washed at least once to avoid color
- Do not use with medical adhesive or tape.
- Non-silicone and FDA approved.
Returns and exchanges on breast forms
We operate a guarantee to please all our customers. If you find you’re not satisfied with this product, call us and we will arrange a hassle-free refund or exchange for you. Aside from the shipping costs, we do not charge you for the convenience of returning or exchanging eligible items.
Please note, we’re unable to accept returns or exchanges for Pal’s breast forms if they have been removed from their sealed bag or if the bag has been opened. This is due to hygiene laws and the nature of this product’s absorbent quality. Please try them for size before opening. We are also unable to accept returns if you have trimmed them to size.
Country of Origin: USA