Price starts from ONLY $499.95. From Canadian manufacturer Divine Collection, the Aphrodite self-adhesive breast forms offer a superior fit and built-in Perky Nipple. These adhesive breast forms are as close to a pair of real breasts as you can get for breast forms starting from under $500. Designed specifically for crossdressers, Aphrodite’s breast forms contour at the back to ensure the best fit against your chest wall and the gradual tapering creates a close to seamless fit.
Please note when dressing bra-less: Glamour Boutique has tested the Aphrodite breast forms and while the smaller sizes are supported by the use of Hollister Adhesive only when the correct preparation is undertaken, we recommend with the heavier sizes that your favorite bra or a tight top is used as additional support. Try this out in the privacy of your home to see what works best – certain chest shapes will work better at adhering forms than others so try it and see, and have fun! The manufacturer advises you only use Hollister Adhesive and Hollister Remover with this product.
Due to the extra pressure that may be applied to the Aphrodite breast forms if you choose to sleep in them, we do strongly recommend the use of a bra to keep them firmly in place.
No Coupons can be used with this product by request of the manufacturer.
Please Note: Your Aphrodites breast forms, are now only taking 2 to 3 weeks from the time of order to be made.
What Makes Aphrodite such a Superior Breast Form?
- Self adhesive breast forms can be worn in regular bras that have no pockets.
- Hand crafted by the skilled specialists at Divine Collection, the Aphrodite forms are very realistic in appearance and touch.
- New design with its non-pu-covered silicone means that these self adhesive breast forms are safe to sleep in. There are no seems to damage when you lie on them with your full weight! This non-cover silicone feels like real skin and warms to the touch.
- Fits left and right for a natural fit to the chest wall.
- Tapered edges mean an almost seamless appearance with your own chest wall to give the appearance of a real breast.
- Slightly concave backing for tru-fit to chest wall.
- Self-adhesive backing means a safe and more natural fit, so you can wear with confidence.
- Unique no-membrane skin that means forms cannot burst.
- One-year manufacturers warranty against defects for your peace of mind, even if you sleep with them on.
- Feminizing effect with fullness towards the underarm, making shoulders appear smaller.
- Free care kit included, worth $19.95.
Your Aphrodite Breast Forms come in a strong, yet very discreet storage box built to withstand years of use in protecting your lovelies when theyre not in use. The no-membrane skin and innovative design means you can sleep in these forms without fear of damaging them. Follow the easy care guide and youll have years of wearing your forms both night and day!
How to attach Aphrodite breasts to go bra-less:
- Clean Aphrodite breasts after each use by removing all adhesive possible, using the adhesive remover, and then clean using the Divine Collection Breast Form Wash. Let the breast forms air dry on a towel or paper towel. Once they have dried the Aphrodite breast forms will feel tacky to the touch. The talcum powder should gently be applied to the front of the breast forms for a clean and natural feel. Always store in the deluxe case provided.
- Wash chest area thoroughly with mild soap and water where the forms are to be attached. Rinse all soap residue off and then dry with a clean towel. Soap residue can hinder the effectiveness of the medical adhesive so a full rinse is necessary.
- Rub alcohol or witch hazel onto the area just washed and allow to air dry – this is the final cleansing step to ensure the clean shaven chest walls and forms will bond together effectively with the adhesive. No moisturizers, lotions or deodorants should be applied to the clean area, as this again will make the adhesive ineffective.
- Put on your favorite well fitting bra and place a form in each cup. Using the mirror as a guide and using an eye pencil, lightly mark the chest skin just below the bra where the center of the bottom edge of each breast form meets the chest wall. Carefully remove the forms and now move the bra lower down the abdomen so you can now apply the forms with adhesive. Keep the bra fastened lower down, as youll be bringing it back up to support the soon to be adhered forms for 20 or so minutes, until the adhesive has firmly set.
- Using the recommended Hollister Spray Adhesive, shake can and then spray evenly on the back of the breast forms, but do not apply too much. Let the adhesive dry for 2 to 5 minutes until it is tacky to touch. While the adhesive is drying, use a Skin-Tac Wipe on the chest area and rub to get a sticky surface on the chest area where the forms will be applied.
- Take each breast form and using the mirror, center each form using the pre-eye penciled mark you made earlier, press and hold in place until secure. When both are in place use the bra to enclose and support the breast forms.
- After wearing a bra to help the breast forms bond to the chest wall for 20 to 30 minutes you will, if you wish be able to remove the bra and go bra-less.
- Less is more when it comes to using adhesives with Divine Collection breast forms.
Do not use adhesives that contain silicone as that may well damage your Aphrodite breast forms. We recommend at all times that you only use Hollister Spray Adhesive available from GlamourBoutique.com and all good breast form suppliers. Make sure the size on the box when it arrives is the size you ordered. Aphrodites cannot be returned/exchanged due to health regulations concerning products with self-adhering surfaces. If you need assistance with sizing please call us on 1-888 721 8688 so we ensure you get the size you need.
We recommend you treat your realistic set of breast forms as though they were real human flesh. Always apply before you add long nails or jewelry and keep away from sharp edges and animals! You must wash any clothing several times that may come in contact with silicone forms in case the dye runs and is absorbed by the silicone.
Please note these are only taking 2 to 3 weeks to make.