Glamour Boutique Breast Form Adhesive is a safe and effective breast form glue. This skin safe, waterproof adhesive is gentle on the skin but will keep all silicone breast forms and silicone hips in place all day. Follow our simple breast form attachment instructions included with each order and not only will the glue keep your prosthetics in place but your forms will never be damaged unlike with other products used. Sorry, no coupons permitted with this product.
Our Breast Form Adhesive is a silicone-base glue so can be used with all prosthetics without harming the outer plastic covering of the breast form, for example. Do not over use. By following our tips on gluing breast forms you will make each container last a long time. Your chest must be shaved and clean of any skin oil or soap residue before application. We strongly recommend a clear alcohol rub in advance of attaching the breast forms with the glue and using Skin Tac Wipes can further extend the life of the adhesive.
If using for the first time we do recommend trying a small sample on an area like the inside of the wrist to make sure you have no reaction to the adhesive.
How to Glue your Breast Forms
1. Clean Shaven: Make sure you are hairless in the area you apply the breast forms.
2. Wash Chest: Use soap and water to wash the chest and rinse, dry well and apply an alcahol rub
3. Attach Bra: Fasten at the waistline to support forms for 20 minutes after application.
4. Apply Glue: Apply a thin layer 1” wide to the outer edge of the breast form all around.
5. Let Adhesive Set: Let the glue dry to ‘tacky’ (5 to 10 mins)
6. Attach Breast Form: Once ‘tacky’ press forms in place for 10 seconds each side.
7. Use Bra for initial Support: Pull the bra up to support forms for 10 to 20 minutes.
8. Remove Bra: After 10 to 20 minutes remove the bra to go ‘braless’.
Because the one complaint we used to receive about the now discontinued Hollister adhesive was the difficulty in directing the spray with the resulting waste, we have chosen to offer the brush on applicator so that all the glue will only go where you direct it.
How to Remove Adhesive
We recommend that you always use a gentle solvent to remove the adhesive from the breast forms. You can gently peel away the breast form from the chest, pour a little remover into the indentation on the back of the form and gently rub the adhesive until it liquifies. Now wash with lukewarm water and mild soap to remove all adhesive and adhesive remover residue. Make sure to rinse thoroughly.
Some users may also need a little of the solvent remover on a q-tip to slide under the edge of the forms to remove from the chest. Do not force the breast form.
Please note Adhesive/Remover products cannot be returned/exchanged/cancelled once they have shipped.
We are not permitted to ship Adhesive/Remover solutions overseas.
Choose from the Following:
Sm Adhesive – 1.4 fl oz adhesive
Lge Adhesive – 3.4 fl oz adhesive
Sm Adhesive w/Remover – 1.4 fl oz adhesice plus 4 fl oz remover
Lge Adhesive w/Remover – 3.4 fl oz adhesice plus 4 fl oz remover