thing with a natural bounce and jiggle as you walk.Color: Flesh with Moccha aereola and nipple
Made with a double-layer membrane for added strength, you can use your Gold Seal Classic Asymmetrical Breast Forms with any of our recommended adhesives and removers with the peace of mind to know they are Guaranteed against any defect caused by using our recommended adhesives. If you have never tried going bra-less now is the time to try with these realistic, attachable breast forms. The asymmetrical design is similar to that of our best-selling GL2000N forms in that the tapered side goes towards the underarm and so ensures a more realistic full cup look just as a real breast and in addition helps to minimize any broad manly shoulders. Each pair of these Asymmetrical Breast Forms consists of one right-hand side form and one left-hand side form and your silhouette will never have looked as realistic.What Makes Gold Seal Classic so Good:
- Strengthened double-layer membrane ensures years of use with our recommended adhesives
- Concave back molds to the shape of the chest wall for realistic fit and feel
- Asymmetrical shape design ensures full-cup coverage for a most realistic bust shape
- Made from 100% soft-silicone for realistic look and feel – warms to the touch and ‘jiggle’ when you move
- Built in realistic nipple.
- Easy to follow instructions for adhesive attachment included
- These silicone breast forms start at only $179If you need assistance with choosing the correct size for your body, please call FREE at 1-888 721 8688 from 10am to 10pm EST and one of experienced, friendly assistants will be pleased to help you make the right choice.
When you receive your silicone breast forms:
- Follow the easy instructions for attachment sent with each pair of Gold Seal Classic Asymmetrical Breast Forms. They will stay in place for as long as you need them to, but we do recommend they are removed once in every 24 hour period.
- Please note the warranty does not include sleeping in the forms (as with all our silicone breast forms we advise you do not sleep, lie or place your body weight on the forms).